We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Audigent core development team in Krakow.
Audigent is a next-generation data management platform and the world’s first “data agency”, containing some of the most exclusive content-consuming audiences across desktop, mobile, and social platforms. Innovative Audigent's products allow tracking the audiences without using cookies! What's more, it provides services and solutions to modern digital publishers as well as to the advertisers to give them access to solid data, statistics regarding the audience and also empowers them to engage their target audience in an effective way. There’s a lot of opportunities for engineers to have a direct impact and a place for their own ideas!
- Writing and optimization of Data-intensive code in Python code. Task scheduling, data processing, API/S3/SFTP integration;
- Closely collaborate with business teams to understand the requirements;
- Transfer business requirements into tech ones;
- Design and implement next-gen Data Pipeline solutions (Docker, K8, etc).
- 5+ years of experience with: Python, Pandas, REST APIs, AWS, Athena or similar Big Data tools;
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Track record of delivering working end-to-end solutions;
- Experience with optimisation algorithms is a plus;
- Experience with AdTech, Programmatic advertising, or OpenRTB is a plus.
In exchange for your skills we offer:
- Friendly work atmosphere, in a young and international team;
- Dog-friendly office in the center of historical Kraków;
- Attractive compensation and benefits incl MultiSports, Generali, Luxmed,...;
- Sport and other events, including, weekly running, squash, team lunch;
- Free tea, coffee, and all-you-can-eat fruits in the office.
Would you like to be a part of something that might revolutionize the world?! If yes, APPLY!