For a project with our client 1010data we are looking for a Performance Test Engineer.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; they power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. With more than 30 trillion rows of data in the private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
As a Performance Engineer, you design, implement, execute, and assess performance testing of the systems at 1010data. You focus on running performance tools for performance benchmarking our software and environments. Performance benchmarking tools will integrate with 1010data’s quality assurance and release processes. Activities include managing the performance tools to generate performance loads, simulate concurrent users, run performance tests, establish performance baselines, analyze performance, and report on performance found while testing
What you will take on:
- Perform performance testing procedures and automate test execution
- Participate in the creation and execution of performance testing strategy within an organization including stress/ load testing.
- Work with internal and third-party profiling tools
- Evaluate applications on the variety of Data Centers and Cloud environments
- Benchmark user-facing UI interfaces and build trend reports
- Take part in building the continuous performance monitoring system
What you already have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in enterprise application testing.
- Experience writing automated test scripts in Python, Java
- Advance level of JMeter
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools –Zabbix, Prometheus, Metricbeat
- Experience working with Cloud environments – AWS, Azure
- Have a good understanding of relational databases
In exchange for your skills we offer:
As our client is based in the US, there will be some alignment with the EST timezone.