For a project with our client 1010data we are looking for a Software Test Engineer for maintaining, developing, and testing code.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; they power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. With more than 30 trillion rows of data in the private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
- Develop and maintain new and existing test applications and frameworks,
- participate in architecture design process and code reviews,
- work closely with the team to find the best applications and customer deliverables testing approach,
- automate tests in Data Warehouses and Cloud environments (Azure, AWS). Work with DevOps on environment setup.
You will be bringing:
- strong knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux/ Bash/ Shell,
- experience in testing REST API calls,
- experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD),
- strong understanding of REST/HTTP/SOAP and JSON,
- experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, DataDog, Zabbix,
- experience in using JIRA, XRay, SQL, CI/CD tools, Git, SVN, Cypress, Selenium, TestCafe, JMeter, Cucumber,
- ability to set up test environments (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins),
- expertise in testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, back-end, and microservices,
- Bachelor or Masters degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred).
In exchange for your skills we offer:
- Friendly work atmosphere, in a young and international team;
- Dog-friendly office in the center of historical Kraków;
- Attractive compensation and benefits incl MultiSports, Generali, Luxmed,... ;
- Sport and other events, including, weekly running, squash, teamlunch;
- Free tea, coffee, and all-you-can-eat fruits in the office.
As our client is based in the US, there will be some alignment with the EST timezone.