For a project with our client 1010data, we are currently looking for a Customer Engagement Analyst.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; they power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. With more than 30 trillion rows of data in the private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
As a Customer Engagement Analyst, you build solutions and are the technical liaison with clients; you will help to solve business pain points. You should be interested, willing, and able to learn new concepts, processes, and languages quickly. Customer Engagement Analyst at 1010data think on their feet, are problem solvers, and self-starters who offer a unique perspective and synthesize insights to solve real-world business problems through technology:
- Manage full life cycle projects with multiple stakeholders on an embedded client basis,
- Analyze large data sets and gain unique industry insight using the 1010data platform ,
- Creat answers to client-driven business problems involving big data (>10s of billions of rows) by designing high-performance solutions for Enterprise-level customers (biggest Fortune 200 US retail companies),
- Design and implement operational and analytical reporting tools,
- Create data table transformations, perform data validation,
- Create clear, concise memos, summaries, design documentation, and presentations,
- Be the customer advocate and liaison to the internal 1010data team ,
- Manage and execute user acceptance test effort, data, and cases, and identify pertinent performance metrics
You will be bringing…
- STEM or other analytical degrees,
- Experience solving unstructured problems whether business or academic,
- 2+ years of professional experience working with large amounts of data,
- Experience managing a project with multiple participants,
- Demonstrated elite problem-solving ability,
- Ability to communicate clearly with a strong, crisp message,
- Understanding of database structure, design, query languages (e.g., SQL),
- Ability to design solutions that serve the operational needs of varied businesses,
- Experience with BI applications, their infrastructure, and best practices is a plus,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities,
- Exemplary critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to empathize with clients in the process of gathering and evaluating requirements,
- Ability to both work independently and collaboratively,
- Self-motivated and sets a high-quality standard for their work,
- Ability to accept ownership of and accountability for the projects and tasks assigned to them.
In exchange for your skills we offer:
- Friendly work atmosphere, in a young and international team;
- Dog-friendly office in the center of historical Kraków;
- Attractive compensation and benefits incl MultiSports, Generali, Luxmed,... ;
- Sport and other events, including, weekly running, squash, teamlunch;
- Free tea, coffee, and all-you-can-eat fruits in the office.
As our client is based in the US, there will be some alignment with the EST timezone.