For a project with our client 1010data, we are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; they power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. With more than 30 trillion rows of data in the private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
- Develop and maintain new and existing testing applications and frameworks
- Participate in design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Participate in the creation and execution of smoke, integration, and regression testing on projects.
- Contribute to defining a test approach for the application or customer deliverable.
- Automate testing in Data Warehouses and Cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS). Work with DevOps on environment setup.
- 3+ years of hands-on, object-oriented development experience.
- Experience in programming (Python, JS etc.).
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux programming/ Bash/ Shell.
- Experience testing REST API calls.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Strong understanding of REST/HTTP/SOAP and JSON.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, DataDog, Zabbix
- Experience in using JIRA, XRay, SQL, CI/CD tools, Git, SVN, Cypress, Selenium
- Ability to set up test environments (Docker, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Expertise in testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, back-end, and microservice
In exchange for your skills we offer:
- Friendly work atmosphere, in a young and international team;
- Dog-friendly office in the center of historical Kraków;
- Attractive compensation and benefits incl MultiSports, Generali, Luxmed,... ;
- Sport and other events, including, weekly running, squash, teamlunch;
- Free tea, coffee, and all-you-can-eat fruits in the office.
As our client is based in the US, there will be an alignment with the EST-timezone.